- A full body Swedish massage
- An apricot back scrub
- A detox clay back mask
- A head and neck massage
- A foot soak and scrub
- A foot massage
- Expires: 31 July 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid Mondays to Thursdays (8am - 9pm)
- Excludes: Weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- Session duration: approximately 2 hours per person
- Kids policy: no under 16's are permitted.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed voucher to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 24 hours. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds.
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 August 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- The therapist will perform various massage strokes.
- These movements will warm up your muscle tissue, release tension and gradually break up muscle knots.
- This massage therapy will leave you feeling totally relaxed.
- Will scrub away dead skin cells
- It will exfoliate and hydrate your skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
- Will stimulate and improve blood flow.
- Targets the areas that are prone to muscle pain and tension - you will experience a deep sense of blissful relaxation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?