- A 1 night stay for two people
- Receive a free bottle of wine when ordering dinner at the restaurant
- The traditional sugar cane mansion converted into a homely country hotel offers guests a relaxing atmosphere to unwind and enjoy a peaceful stay
- If you’re travelling to Mozambique or Swaziland, the establishment is the ideal halfway stop providing travelers with cosy accommodation.
- The staff members are efficient, friendly and go above and beyond in providing personalised service
- The establishment boasts a pool, lovely grass areas, an outdoor terrace and a bushveld boma perfect for cosy evenings around the fire
- Expires: 30 June 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Please call for availability to secure your reservation.
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Blockout/ exclusions: 28 - 29 February; 1 - 2 May; 8 - 9 May; 12 - 13 June 2020
- Rooms applicable: Double en-suite rooms
- Child policy: kids under 12 years pay half price.
- No tour operators are allowed to purchase this deal.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer, at a limit of 4 deals per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 3 per gift recipient4 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- The surrounding area of Empangeni has a few great mountain biking trails with gorgeous scenic views of the rolling hills and abundant green vegetation.
- Located nearby, the Five Ways Mall is a good option for those looking to spoil themselves with a little retail therapy.
- Visit the Enseleni Nature Reserve for a romantic picnic or adventurous hike with your loved one.
- Located merely a few kilometres away, the Umfolozi Casino offers visitors an entertaining session of playing their luck while hitting the slots.
- Guests seeking a cultural expedition can visit the Empangeni Arts and Cultural History Museum which showcases Zulu culture and the early days of the sugar cane industry.
- Double beds including linen
- En-suite bathrooms with towels
- Guest amenities
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Satellite TV
- Laundry services
- Hairdryers on request
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?