Relax your muscles with a 60-minute full-body sports massage
This is the deal
- A 60 minute full-body sports massage
- A cup of tea on arrival
Whether you are a regular at the gym or just starting out, a sports massage can be of great benefit to you!
What is a sports massage?
Sports massage is a type of massage that involves manipulating soft tissue to help people who participate in regular physical exercise. Sports massage is intended to help with soft tissue problems and imbalances induced by repetitive and rigorous physical activity, as well as injuries. Sports massage can improve performance, promote recovery, and avoid injury when used before and after exercise.
Benefits of a sports massage:
- Helps body relax
- Improve circulation
- Increased flexibility
- Increased sense of well-being
- Increased joint range of motion
- Release and reduce tension in muscles
- Promotes recovery and reduces the chances of muscle injury
- Encourage the removal of waste products such as lactic acid during HIIT