- A 15 minute relaxing day ride for up to 4 people
- 2 x R50 bonus vouchers (1 per couple) to be used towards a picnic ride or magical night ride
- Expires: 30 June 2021
- Deal is valid for up to 4 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- All rides are weather-permitting
- Valid: Monday to Sunday (11am - 5pm)
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Child policy: no kids under 2 are permitted. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 1 deal per customer, limited to 1 deal per time slot. No double slots are permitted
- Bookings can be made online. Check your voucher instructions on completion of purchase
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 24 hours. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds.
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 July 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Drive down Mahatma Ghandi road past Ushaka
- Turn left onto Browns Road
- Drive towards the beach over the canal
- Turn left into Ushaka B parking lot
- Exit the lot on foot at the Ushaka end
- Walk back down Camperdown road, away from the sea towards the canal and the 2 big anchors
- You will see our Boat Dock – this is where you need to be
- All booked rides must please go directly to the boats.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?