Long after tans fade you’ll still have beautiful family holiday memories of Uvongo River Resort
This is the deal
Pay R199 to receive a R3600 voucher to use towards this package valued at R7500
- A 3 night stay for up to 4 adults and 2 kids in a self-catering unit
- Remaining balance of R3900 to be paid directly to merchant at time of booking
- Expires 31 July 2021
Uvongo River Resort is unlike any other seaside accommodation in KwaZulu-Natal you’ve been to, unless you’ve been to the coast of Italy. Uvongo River Resort perfectly encapsulates “La Dolce Vita” with its colourful murals and Italian village-style atmosphere.
Uvongo River Resort is the perfect family holiday destination, it’s close to beaches (only a 10 minute stroll), pubs, attractions and activities.
Look forward to endless sunny days spent frolicking in the warm Indian ocean, making sandcastles and playing beach games, slurping ice creams, and tucking into delicious seafood at beachfront restaurants!
If the beach life isn’t for you, Skyline Nature Reserve is close by for hikes and walks that are gentle and suitable for the whole family.
Kiddies can enjoy slipping and sliding at the Wild Coast Water Park, while the best Belgian waffles on the coast can be enjoyed at The Waffle House.
*Please note that some activities and attractions will be limited due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Expires: 31 July 2021
- This offer is valid for the specified package only. Remaining balance of R3900 to be paid directly to merchant at time of booking. Standard terms and conditions apply.
- Deal is valid for up to 4 adults and 2 kids
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Subject to availability, bookings are essential
- This offer is exclusive to Travel Rewards. Please note that all enquiries must be directed to Travel Rewards and not the resort as they will not be able to assist.
- Valid: for a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday stay, or late check out Sunday afternoon
- Excludes public holidays, long weekends, Christmas and Easter
- Rooms applicable: Two-bedroom self-catering unit with a sleeper couch
- Limited to 5 deals per customer, 3 per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note images may be a representation
Look forward to an exciting family holiday on the South Coast!
When was the last time you had a proper holiday with your spouse and kids? Book a 3 night stay at Uvongo River Resort, Italian-styled apartments with a quiet and peaceful village-like feel that’s only a 10 minute walk to the beach.
The beautiful Uvongo River Resort is situated close to the popular seaside town of Margate. The resort features an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi, pretty garden, braai facilities and private parking.
Apartments have air-conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen television with satellite channels, a kitchen, dining area, and private bathroom with shower. Apartments are also fitted with a private patio.
Uvongo River Resort offers a children’s playground and mini-golf course.
- Built-in braai
- Cleaning service
- DSTV (hotel bouquet)
Uvongo River Resort onsite facilities
- Small swimming pool
- Kiddies play area
- Big chess set
Things to do in the area
For the beach bums and sun worshippers:
Spend your days lying on the warm sand reading books and tanning, splash about and paddle with the kids in the temperate water, make sand castles and forts, or challenge others to friendly games of volleyball. There are many flagship beaches from which to choose, with nearby Margate Beach being the most popular.
Fill empty bellies:
Along the busy main road there are several beachside restaurants scattered along the coastline. Our pick of the bunch is a local favourite, Keg & Galleon. Opt for a meal from their Pub Classics and Grills menu - their chicken and prawn curry comes highly recommended for patrons looking for a dish with spice.
Visit Skyline Nature Reserve, located between Uvongo and Margate. Here you’ll find a 40-year arboretum; home to over 300 indigenous tree species, prolific bird life, blue and grey duiker, bushbuck, and other small mammals.
Hike the trails and enjoy the peace, quiet and the dense, unspoilt foliage.
With numerous species of fish and large groups of sharks congregating around diving sites, scuba diving or snorkelling is a must-do for those wanting to check out the diverse underwater world.
- Ziplining in Oribi Gorge with 14 platforms
- Great cycle tracks
- Wild Coast Water Park
- The Waffle House for the best waffles in the region.
To get in contact with Travel Rewards please call 012 944 1350
This offer is exclusive to Travel Rewards. Please note that all enquiries must be directed to Travel Rewards and not the resort as they will not be able to assist.
Corner of Wadebridge and Pioneer Street
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?