In need of a decent break, but still need to stay near the city?
This is the deal
- A 1-night stay for two people
- Breakfast included
Zoe Bush Lodge is a beautiful farm where guests can reconnect with nature and find space to breathe. You can look forward to comfortable accommodation with air conditioning, mouthwatering breakfasts, access to a wonderful garden and free WiFi!
It’s conveniently situated 31 km from Pretoria on the N1, a 60 minute drive from OR Tambo International Airport and Johannesburg – making it the perfect getaway for those not looking to travel too far to experience the best of luxury accommodation, top-rated service and plenty of adventure.
Things to do in the surrounding area:
- Go on a game drive at Dinokeng Game Reserve, the only Big Five game reserve in Gauteng.
- Escape to nature to enjoy a bit of birdwatching, picnicking, angling, or watersports at Roodeplaat Dam Nature Reserve.
- Visit Mystic Monkeys & Feathers Wildlife Park, home to South Africa’s large primate collection, exotic birds, and predators like rare white lions and cheetahs.
- Take part in the Diamond Mine Tour in Cullinan to learn more about diamond mining and Cullinan’s interesting mining history.