This couples self-catering stay offers the perfect balance between nature and luxury
This is the deal
- A 1-night couples self-catering stay
About the establishment:
Dunkeld Country and Equestrian Estate is a luxury holiday accommodation in Dullstroom, located only three hours away from Johannesburg. It’s the ideal destination for families living in Gauteng seeking an escape to unwind from their busy city lives.
Staying here, one needn’t venture far to find something delicious to eat for lunch or dinner. Pop in at their on-site bakery for something to nibble on during the day, and make reservations at the 1883 restaurant for a hearty dinner after a day out exploring. For a late afternoon drink, head to Jazz Bar or the Sporting Horse Restaurant.
Dunkeld has a range of activities to enjoy with the family such as horse riding, cycling and swimming. If you want to go sightseeing, Dullstroom has plenty to see and do. Pilgrim’s Rest and the Echo Caves are a nearby attraction too, approximately 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive away.
You can also look forward to:
- The luxury lodge room ideal for those in need of a private retreat to the countryside. With a luxurious finishing and an en-suite bathroom (including a shower, bath, a double sink and toilet), this room is perfect for 2 adults!
- Spacious rooms with lots of natural light and a modern flair. Each room features the DStv bouquet package, has a king-size bed, coffee station and private patio.
- A wide array of activities suitable for everyone of all ages – there’s fly fishing, hiking and mountain bike trails, abseiling, rock climbing and much more.
- The overall nature: A relaxed atmosphere, family activities, fresh trout and good service!