Take a walk on the wild side – experience a bush getaway for 2!
This is the deal
- A 2-night bush getaway for 2 people
- A full board stay (includes breakfast and dinner daily)
- A welcome drink
- A bottle of wine per couple sharing
- 1 x AM game drive (approx. 2 hours)
- The conservation fee of R35 per person/per stay
- Additional meals, beverages and activities
You and your partner can escape to the Tshukudu Game Lodge for a much-needed getaway and revel in the beauty of nature. Be daring and getup close and personal with Africa’s Big 5 and have an awe-inspiring experience.
About Tshukudu Private Game Reserve:
- The reserve spans over 3700 hectares of land and is situated near the Kruger National Park.
- The lodge offers breathtaking views of the famous Drakensberg Mountains.
- The reserve is well-known for re-introducing animals into the wild. The first animal to ever be re-introduced to the reserve was a Rhino, hence the name ‘Tshukudu’, which is the Sotho equivalent for the word “Rhino”
- Upon arrival at the lodge, you will be greeted by a large watering hole where many animals come to drink.
- Your open game drives and walks are led by highly skilled rangers and trackers who will guide you in the mornings and afternoons, in an open 4×4 game drive vehicle or on foot to experience the wildlife that much more up close and personal.
Few experiences have the ability to bring man and wild beast into close contact. And few experiences can leave you awestruck at the sheer, regal beauty of some of South Africa’s most magnificent creatures. Tshukudu Game Lodge offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – the chance to come face to face with untamed, majestic nature!