There’s no escape like a self-catering camp
This is the deal
- A 2-night self-catering camp stay
- Valid for 2 people
- The conservation fee of R35 per person/per stay
- Meals, beverages and activities
You and your partner can escape to the Tshukudu Game Lodge for a much-needed getaway and revel in the beauty of nature. Be daring and getup close and personal with Africa’s Big 5 and have an awe-inspiring experience.
About Tshukudu Private Game Reserve:
- The reserve spans over 3700 hectares of land and is situated near the Kruger National Park.
- The lodge offers breathtaking views of the famous Drakensberg Mountains.
- The reserve is well-known for re-introducing animals into the wild. The first animal to ever be re-introduced to the reserve was a Rhino, hence the name ‘Tshukudu’, which is the Sotho equivalent for the word “Rhino”
- Upon arrival at the lodge, you will be greeted by a large watering hole where many animals come to drink.
- Your open game drives and walks are led by highly skilled rangers and trackers who will guide you in the mornings and afternoons, in an open 4×4 game drive vehicle or on foot to experience the wildlife that much more up close and personal.
You will be housed in the Marula self-catering camp, situated within the 3800ha Tshukudu Private Game Reserve which borders the world renowned Greater Kruger National Park. This camp has magnificent views of the Drakensberg Mountains and offers an exciting wildlife experience with the Big Five.