A fresh set of eyelashes = happiness!
This is the deal:
- A choice between a Classic Set or Volume Set of Individual Eyelashes
- A bonus Voucher of R50 per person towards a 2-week fill
What’s the difference between false lashes and lash extensions?
False lashes are plastic “lashes” that are fanned out on a plastic rim that is temporarily adhered to the skin above your natural lashes. These don’t stay very long, sometimes only a few hours, until the glue breaks down and the lashes slip off your face.
Eyelash extensions normally last two weeks, depending on how well you care for them, after which they will need to be replaced. The procedure is carefully bonding one eyelash extension at a time to your own natural lashes, rather than gluing them to your eyelid skin. This is why you need to hire a professional with stable hands, experience, and patience to do the task; and that is Beauty By Sian!
Why you should get set of classic or volume individual eyelashes
- Adds volume to your natural lashes
- Enhances your eyes
- Eliminates the need to wear mascara
- Gives you a uniquely beautiful look
- Makes you appear more youthful