- A 3-hour Artisan bread-making class for 1 person
- Includes coffee and rusks during class
- A 3-hour 2-course Italian cooking class for 1 person
- Includes a glass of wine during class
- You have the opportunity to learn a new skill. A skill you will use for life to entertain friends and family and, well, a skill that will keep you fed (even if it means you live off artisan bread or Italian food - is that such a bad thing, though?).
- Cooking classes teach you to cook like a pro. Have you ever wondered how TV chefs make that flame erupt from the pan without burning the food, or their eyebrows? Or do you wish you knew how to chop 300 carrots in a minute? A cooking class can teach new techniques that can make you look and feel like a pro.
- You get to be an armchair chef. If you love to watch cooking shows, taking a class kicks the experience up a notch. And there’s no shopping for ingredients or clean-up involved, so less hassle for you - bonus!
- You will have the chance to work with unique ingredients. This is vital because you will learn how to use it, which means that you will be able to use it effectively in other recipes besides the ones you are taught to make.
- Cooking classes are fun. Meeting new people and simply enjoying a new experience are all great reasons to enroll in a cooking class. Whether you sign up as a couple, with your best friend or for a mother-daughter experience, you're sure to have a few laughs.
- Expires: 30 September 2019
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Saturdays only (9am - 12:30pm)
- Duration: approximately 3 hours
- Kids policy: no kids under the age of 18 are permitted.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, at a limit of 1 per visit
- Please note: 1 deal = 1 cooking class (you need to choose either an artisan bread-making class or a 2-course Italian meal class).
- Buy 2 deals and take both classes on different days.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- Please allocate which class you would like to attend when making your booking.
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and strictly subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Wine and Focaccia (Italian flatbread) on arrival
- You will learn how to make fresh pasta
- Use the pasta you've made to make a lasagna
- You will be shown how to make Cannoli (a classic Italian dessert)
- You will be served Cannoli with coffee before the end of your class
Learn the tricks of the trade and get your Italian on with this interactive class by Chef School SA - we guarantee, the next time you entertain your friends or family, you will be the host/hostess with the mostest.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
Corner of du Plessis and Engelbrecht St
(Entrance in Engelbrecht St)
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?