Family friendly accommodation near Hazyview is one click away!
This is the deal
- A two night, self-catering stay for up to four adults and two children in a 2-bedroom chalet (double beds in each bedroom plus 2 single beds in living area)
Why is Sabaan Holiday Resort the perfect holiday location?
- This is fun, family-friendly and affordable accommodation that’s ideally situated 18 km from Hazyview, and 30km from Sabie, on the R536.
- It lies along the magnificent Panorama Route, so we recommend that you plan a day trip to visit, inter alia, the world known God’s Window, the Graskop Gorge Glass Lift, Aerial Cable & Tree top challenge, Big Swing & Zipline, Mac Mac Falls and many other spectacular waterfalls and much, much more.
- Take a drive through the Kruger National Park to see a variety of wildlife.
- Onsite facilities include a crystal clear cold water swimming pool, tennis court, a play park for children, trampolines and volleyball.
- A file of all the attractions in the area is available on arrival, which you can take on your excursions.
Fill your itinerary doing the following:
- Game viewing at the Kruger National Park. Home to all the Big Five, as well as a host of other spectacular wildlife, Phabeni Gate grants you access and is 30 kilometres from the resort.
- For the adventurous – eg. hiking, quad biking, white river rafting, etc. – at Lowveld Extreme or GZ Adventures.
- Chimpanzee Eden is a sanctuary that cares for rehabilitating and orphaned apes. It’s the first and only one of its kind in South Africa.
- Visit Sudwala Caves, the oldest known caves in the world. This is a must-see for visitors to Mpumalanga.
We have an offer with Siyavaya Adventures in Hazyview. Check it out!