- An online course in handmade soap making
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- Use natural ingredients and essential oils to craft your very own artisan soap.
- Recycle all of your soap making ingredients to leave zero trace and no waste.
- Master the science behind soap making and learn exactly what each ingredient does.
- Unlock the healing properties of specific ingredients, and infuse them in your homemade soaps for therapeutic effects.
- Register by: 31 October 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply.
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- 1.1 The history of soap making
- 1.2 Basic know-how
- 1.3 Materials and equipment
- 1.4 Shapes and sizes
- 1.5 Basic oils & fats
- 2.1 Saponification chart
- 2.2 Rebatching and recycling
- 2.3 Choosing a scent
- 2.4 Textures and fillers
- 2.5 Colorings
- 2.6 Troubleshooting guide
- 3.1 Basic soap making
- 3.2 Fruit soaps
- 3.3 Floral soaps
- 3.4 Honey & beeswax soaps
- 3.5 Herb & spice soaps
- 4.1 Dairy soaps
- 4.2 Castile soaps
- 4.3 Glycerine soaps
- 4.4 Creamy coconut oil soaps
- 4.5 Antiseptic soaps
- 5.1 Soaps for the man in your life
- 5.2 Special editions
- 5.3 Bathtime luxuries
- 6.1 Hair care
- 6.2 Special effects
- 6.3 Packaging soaps
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?