- A 7 day Mediterranean cruise on the Costa Pacifica in an inside cabin for 2 people sharing
- Includes onboard accommodation, entertainment and all meals.
- Excludes flights, hotels and transfers, as well as port charges of EUR150 per person
- Please ensure you have a valid passport/visa for travel
- Cruises are great value for money! No need to budget for accommodation, transport between destinations, food and entertainment. Everything you need for a comfortable and luxurious stay is included in the fare.
- No need to pack and unpack, lug luggage around along cobblestone streets, checking in and checking out of hotels. You unpack once. What great convenience!
- Think all there is to do on board a ship is stare out at the ocean? Think again! The Costa Pacifica features 13 bars, 4 swimming pools, a casino and disco, shopping centre, gym, theatre and much more. There are so many entertainment options that will keep boredom at bay.
- A cruise is easy to plan. Pick your ship and itinerary, make sure you have a passport and visa, and you’re ready to go. No Googling hotels (and the reviews), no need to plan an itinerary, everything is planned for you. It’s a stress-free holiday!
- A ship has everything you are accustomed to back home - there’s WiFi for staying connected and posting all your pics to social, and there’s cell phone reception and satellite TV.
- Purchase of this voucher does not guarantee a cabin. It is recommended that you make your booking within 7 working days of purchasing the deal.
- Deal valid for selected Costa Pacifica 7 Night itinerary, departing on 6th June 2020 from Barcelona and returning to Barcelona on the 13th June 2020.
- This cruise departs from and returns to Barcelona and passengers need to make their own way to and from the port.
- Upon making a reservation, booking is subject to availability in the advertised category.
- Deal valid for an Inside Basic Cabin for two people sharing.
- Ocean-view categories may have restricted views.
- Deal includes: onboard accommodation, entertainment and all meals.
- Deal excludes flights, pre/post hotel and transfers; as well as port charges. CruiseMasters will recommend a travel agent for these services.
- Valid passport and visas essential.
- Correct visa requirements are essential to avoid being denied boarding and visas must be arranged independently by guests.
- Should the requested cabin option or cruise option no longer be available at the time of making the booking with CruiseMasters, passengers will be offered alternative categories and/or departure dates on selected cruises only (at CruiseMasters’ discretion) and the difference in cruise fare will be payable (if applicable).
- Pricing and bookings are subject to availability at the time of redeeming the deal voucher and providing CruiseMasters with the booking form with guests' names.
- Booking will only be confirmed once forms are returned completed and port charges paid in full.
- Rates exclude flights, visas, travel insurance, port charges of EUR 150.00 per person, Costa’s optional insurance of EUR 11.00 per person, items of a personal nature, porterage, transfers, beverages, optional shore excursions, gratuities and bar service charge.
- Port charges are excluded from the deal price and subject to change and/or increase and are also subject to change for alternative departure dates. Port charges must be paid separately and directly to CruiseMasters in Rands.
- Children under 18 sharing with two adults and/or additional adult passengers can be accommodated in a cabin (maximum 4 passengers per cabin, and subject to availability of suitable triple and quad cabins) and will pay the Costa Cruises published 3rd/4th child/adult sharing rates plus port charges and optional insurance. Children under 18 years sharing with 2 adults in the same cabin cruise for FREE but pay port charges and insurance. Payable on board are gratuities and service fees. Booking a triple or quad cabin may affect the advertised Groupon per person sharing price for 1st and 2nd passengers if a higher cabin category needs to be booked to accommodate 3rd and 4th passengers. Triple and Quad cabins are limited on this sailing and subject to availability.
- Minimum passenger age is 6 months.
- Subject to availability.
- CruiseMasters will also charge a cancellation admin fee of R1500.00 per person, regardless of when the booking is cancelled.
- Picture displayed is a representation.
- Costa Cruises & CruiseMasters terms and conditions apply.
- Limited to 3 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- You’ll need to organise your own valid passports, visa and return flights.
- Ensure you both arrive at the Genoa port before the cruise ship departs.
- It’s advised to book a one night stay at a hotel close by to the port (at an additional cost), so that there’s no rush or delays getting to the port on time.
- Please note that the above are additional expenses and are not included in the deal.
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
- 4 swimming pools: two with a retractable roof, one with a water chute
- 5 restaurants, including the Club Blue Moon and the Samsara Restaurant, by reservation only, with fee*
- Casino and disco
- Children's splash pool
- Fitness centre / gym
- Giant screen on the swimming pool deck
- Grand Prix simulator
- Internet point
- Multi-purpose sports court
- Outdoor jogging track
- Samsara spa
- Sauna and steam room
- Shopping centre
- Squok Club (children's area)
- Thalasso pool
- Theatre on three decks
- Treatment rooms
- UVA-Ray solarium
- Video arcade
- Wellness centre
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?