A paradise like no other.
This is the deal:
- A 7 night, 8 day stay at Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa for 1 person on a sharing basis
- Return flights from Johannesburg (OR Tambo)
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- 24/7 emergency support
- Return flights from Johannesburg (O.R. Tambo)
- Applicable air departure & air passenger taxes
- Return road transfers to and from Zanzibar International Airport on arrival and departure with an English speaking driver (seat in coach). If required, additional transfers and locations can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Free WiFi access
- Infrastructure tax of USD 1 per person per night payable directly to the hotel upon check out; please note that this is applicable to both adults and children
- Road transfers from elsewhere - if required, these can be arranged at an additional cost
- Optional extra activities/excursions - if required, these can be arranged at an additional cost
- Meals and beverages not specified as included
- Staff porterage
- Staff gratuities
- Telephone calls
- Laundry service
- Curio shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Medical or traveller's insurance
- Visa fees (visas are not required for SA passport holders)
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents)
About Mermaids Cove
- Startling white sand
- Coconut palms swaying in the ocean breeze
- Azure waters of the warm Indian Ocean
No, you haven’t died and gone to heaven, you’ve arrived on the shores of Zanzibar.
Located right on a 380 metre unspoilt and pristine white, sandy beach, Mermaids Cove offers premium accommodation and privacy on the prime beach belt area of Uroa.
Did you know? Mermaids Cove is among six of the best resorts in Zanzibar - so, you are in for a treat.
The staff at Mermaids Cove guarantee that feeling of total freedom while in paradise, and they are dedicated to making your stay one of the most memorable ever on the enchanting island.
Spend your days drinking out of coconuts, basking in the sunshine, snorkelling, and relaxing to your heart’s content on a sun lounger.
Take a look at The Details page for info about vibrant Zanzibar culture and customs.
- Expiry date: 27 November 2019
- Validity period: 2 May 2019 - 13 June 2019; 10 July 2019 - 19 September 2019; 02 October 2019 - 03 December 2019
- Deal is valid for 1 adult on a sharing basis
- Single supplement available on request from the merchant
- Prices are subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases, or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. Accommodation, services & flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Includes flights from Johannesburg (O.R. Tambo only)
- Please ensure to check on availability beforehand with Byva Travel on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 010 312 5008 as all package prices are based on availability at the time of booking and alternative dates will be given should availability on your dates not be possible, which may lead to additional costs.
- Please ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, have sufficient blank pages, will be valid for six months after returning to your home country and comply with immigration regulations.
- Please also note that any unabridged birth certificates, medical certificates, vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained beforehand.
- The client is strongly advised to check all the relevant requirements before travelling. Byva Travel will endeavour to assist the client where possible. Such assistance will be at Byva Travel discretion and the client acknowledges that in doing so, Byva Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability, and the client indemnifies Byva Travel against any consequences of the client’s failure to comply with any such requirements.
- It is the client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements.
- Last check-out date for hotel stay is 3 December 2019
- This deal is non-refundable after purchase
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Child rates supplements (max 2 children per room); includes flights
- Ages: 0 to 1 – R599 per infant
- Ages: 2 to 15 – R5199 per child - bed and breakfast / R8499 per child for half board / R11,799 all inclusive
- Limited to 2 deals per customer; 2 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Images may be a representation
Find your little slice of heaven in idyllic Zanzibar.
Envisage pristine beaches, a marine-rich reef, delicious seafood of all varieties, and plenty of fun in the sun, and you won’t be far off the mark. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this piece of paradise.
Also called ‘The Spice Island’ or 'Unguja’ by the locals, Zanzibar is an island of colour, spice, diversity, history, and, apparently, home of the sweetest pineapples in the world.
Take a look below to get an idea of all the sights, sounds, food and enriching culture that makes Zanzibar such a tourist hot spot.
The Old Stone Town - You need a day to explore Old Stone Town in its entirety. Walk down the winding alleys, paying close attention to the ancient Arab architecture and the elaborately carved elephant-proof doors that haven’t changed in over 200 years.
The spices: dazzle your senses with fresh cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper on a tour of a spice plantation.
The history: once an important trading centre in the 1900s, Zanzibar remains a spice capital today. Learn all this and more on tours of the museums in Old Stone Town.
Shopping: Kenyatta Street is famous for its markets displaying fresh produce and more spices than you could imagine.
Food: live as the locals do by eating chapatti (buttery, flaky, delicious pita), kachori (deep-fried mash potato), and the most famous Zanzibar pizza, which, funnily enough, has no resemblance to Westernized notions of pizza but is a mash of veggies, mayo, eggs and, occasionally, meat wrapped in thin dough and deep fried. Fouridani Gardens hosts a nightly food market, which is a glorious affair and a must-visit for food lovers and adventurous eaters!
About Mermaids Cove:
Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa offers its guests accommodation in comfortable bungalow rooms that combine African and European styles; you’ll also be privy to views that overlook the pool or the ocean.
With the swimming pool, massage area, restaurant, bar, and the beautiful jetty built on the Indian Ocean with a bar and lounge area, guests will want for nothing during their stay.
For more, please visit the website.
Get in touch, call: 010 312 5008 OR email: email@example.com.
Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?