- An 8 day tour of Kathmandu and surrounds for one person on a sharing basis
- Single supplement surcharge of R1500 applies
- Excludes flights and visas
- Transportation by tourist coach
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- 3 Star category hotel accommodation including breakfast in Kathmandu, Chitwan, and Pokhara.
- 2 night, 3 day wildlife package in Chitwan National Park including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All personal expenses
- Private transport entrance fee
- Tour guide tip
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 2 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, you’ll embark on a city tour of Kathmandu. You’ll have the opportunity to visit Durbar Square, a complex of palaces that housed the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. During the afternoon a visit to Swoyambunath Stupa and Patan City is planned. Swoyambhunath Stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal, and Patan City is an enchanting melange of palace buildings. One of the remarkable monuments in Patan City is a 16th century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna.
- Day 3 : Kathmandu - Chitwan
After breakfast you’ll be transferred to Chitwan and check in at the hotel. After lunch you’ll travel to Tharu Village where you’ll get the opportunity to watch a Tharu cultural performance.
- Day 4 : Chitwan Jungle Safaris
After breakfast a grand adventure awaits with canoeing along the Rapti River and a visit to the elephant breeding centre. After lunch, you’ll transfer to the jungle for a guided safari on elephant where you’ll potentially see rhino, antelope and other wildlife as you move through the jungle.
- Day 5: Chitwan - Pokhara
After breakfast you’ll travel to Pokhara, a place of remarkable natural beauty. Pokhara is the perfect place to see the panoramic view of Himalayan region including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
- Day 6 : Pokhara Sightseeing
In the early morning you will head to Sarangkot to witness a spectacular sunrise. After breakfast, you’ll have a half-day sightseeing tour of Pokhara City which includes Mahendra Cave, David Fall, Tibetan Refugee camp, Seti George, Guteshowr cave, and one hour boating on Lake Phewa. The remainder of the day is up to you.
- Day 7 : Pokhara - Kathmandu
Free time at Kathmandu after arriving from Pokhara.
- Day 8 : Departure from Kathmandu
- Valid for travel until 1 October 2020 (inclusive)
- Deal is valid for one person on a twin sharing basis.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Child policy: No children under 4 years will be permitted.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- No refunds once booking has been made
- Images may be a representation
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?