- An all-inclusive 4-night stay for 1 person on a sharing basis at the 5-star Madinat Al Bahr Hotel
- All Inclusive (all meals and selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks)
- Return economy flights from JHB
- Return airport transfers
- Airport taxes
- Pay an extra R5260.65 and extend your stay to 7 nights instead of 4
Picturesque views, pristine beaches, delicious food and accommodation fit for royalty - all of this and more awaits you during your stay in tropical paradise, also known as Zanzibar.
- All travel must be completed by 30 November 2019
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Deal is valid for one person on a per person sharing basis. Single supplement fees will apply - please discuss with merchant directly
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and blockout periods.
- Price includes: return flights from Johannesburg, approximate airport taxes, return transfers and accommodation with full-board.
- Pay an extra R5260.65 and extend your stay to 7 nights instead of 4.
- Blockout period: 22 - 29 September 2019
- Peak season supplements may apply to hotel and airlines; prices correct at time of print
- Full cancellation once booking is confirmed
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. T&C's apply
- Kids policy: deal is valid for 2 people on a sharing basis - please discuss kids rates directly with merchant
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Stone Town hasn’t changed in 200 years. Walk down the winding alleys, paying close attention to the ancient Arab architecture and the elaborately carved elephant-proof doors of yesteryear.
- There are 560 carved doors in Zanzibar, the oldest dating back to 1694. These doors were a sign of wealth and status, made for the ruling Arab and Italian elite of the time.
- Prison Island, now inhabited by a colony of giant tortoises, once stowed slaves. Previously a place for torture, the island is now an idyllic tourist attraction with its views of the ocean, overhanging cliffs and lush vegetation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?