- An online course in bread making
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- How to bake over 25 different types of bread from all over the world. From gluten-free flours to fresh baguettes.
- The tricks to make your bread truly unique with different oils, spices and herbs.
- How to bake the perfect loaf of bread every time. With step by step instructions and a chapter dedicated to troubleshooting, you’ll never make mushy bread again.
- A breakdown of the science behind making bread from scratch. Learn why bread rises, how yeast works, and how to use this knowledge to impress your friends in the kitchen.
- Register by: 31 October 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply.
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- 1.1 A brief history
- 1.2 Breads from around the world
- 1.3 Essential ingredients
- 1.4 Other ingredients
- 2.1 Weighing and measuring
- 2.2 Mixing and rising
- 2.3 Appliances
- 2.4 Tins, bakeware and other tools
- 3.1 Preparing the leaveners
- 3.2 Mixing the ingredients
- 3.3 Kneading the dough
- 3.4 Rising and knocking back
- 3.5 Shaping the dough
- 3.6 Proving
- 3.7 Applying glazes and finishes
- 3.8 Baking
- 3.9 Slicing
- 3.10 Storing and freezing
- 4.1 Pre-baking dough problems
- 4.2 Post-baking problems
- 4.3 Bread texture problems
- 5.1 Basic white bread
- 5.2 Free-form white loaf
- 5.3 Wholemeal loaf
- 5.4 Granary flowerpot bread
- 5.5 Poppy seed plait
- 5.6 Spelt bloomer
- 5.7 Gluten-free buckwheat loaves
- 5.8 French baguettes
- 5.9 French-style sourdough loaf
- 5.10 Ciabatta
- 5.11 German-style rye bread
- 5.12 Gluten-free sourdough
- 5.13 Brioche à tête
- 6.1 Bagels
- 6.2 Middle-Eastern style flatbread
- 6.3 Naan breads
- 6.4 Panettone
- 6.5 Donuts
- 6.6 Stollen
- 6.7 Walnut bread
- 6.8 Pane al cioccolato
- 6.9 Potato bread
- 6.10 Cheesy pesto swirl
- 6.11 Soda bread
- 6.12 American-style cornbread
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?