- An online course in building self-confidence
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- Register by: 30 November 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you pass the criteria you will be able to download a certificate
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- 1.1 Understanding Confidence
- 1.2 Taking Personal Responsibility
- 1.3 Your Comfort Zone
- 1.4 The Hero Exercise
- 2.1 Control and Habit
- 2.2 Thinking, Doing, and Feeling
- 2.3 Confidence Jenga Exercise
- 3.1 Thinking About Thinking
- 3.2 Tackling Fear
- 3.3 Watch Your Language
- 4.1 Managing Fear
- 4.2 Body Language and a Uniform of Confidence
- 4.3 Five Confidence Strategies
- 5.1 Results and Intentions
- 5.2 SMART Goal Setting
- 5.3 Final Thoughts
- Complete every page of the course.
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic).
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional cost.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?