Surround yourself with the tranquility and restfulness of farm life at Akkerboom Country Cottages
This is the deal
- 2 night stay for 2 in a self-catering cottage
Stay in one of the three self-catering cottages located along a stream between the beautiful Langeberg Mountains and the Little Karoo. Each cottage has en-suite bedrooms, an indoor fireplace,bA and a private braai area.
We love this location because it’s close enough for a weekend escape – no need to drive long distances before reaching your destination! To get to Akkerboom Country Cottages you’ll drive along the famous Route 62, so take time to stop at some of the interesting ‘dorpies’ along the way.
Why stay at Akkerboom Country Cottages:
- Located on a working fruit farm, you’ll be shown the internal workings of farm life.
- There are some spectacular views of the Langeberg Mountains.
- You can visit the Akkerboom Trading Post, situated on the farm, for a hearty breakfast or lunch.
- There’s an opportunity to explore the Klein Karoo further – be sure to make pit stops at the charming towns dotted along the route, including the likes of Swellendam, Montagu, and Barrydale.
- Kids are welcome! Take a look at the Nitty Gritty.
- Situated at the top of the Op de Tradouw Pass – between Montagu and Barrydale – it’s only 2 and a half hours away from Cape Town!