Learn the secret to making delicious macarons - it’s easier than you think!
This is the deal
- A macaron-making class for 2 people
Do you love spending time in the kitchen whipping up what’s supposed to be awesome chocolate creations, but to your utter disappointment the end product is not quite what you envisioned?
Receive expert training from a Lindt Master Chocolatier - we promise that you’ll gain the confidence to make perfect sweet-treats or cakes, over and over again.
- Expires: 31 May 2021
- Deal is valid for two people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Click here to view the online schedule
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please bring your printed voucher along with you to the class; you will not be able to gain access to the class without your printed redemption code.
- Kids policy: over 12 only. Child cooking classes are available but are not part of this promotion.
- Duration of class: approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Limited to 1 deal per person
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payment: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Images may be a representation
There’s nothing as delicious as biting into a soft macaron with the perfect crumble and filling. You may think that macarons are too difficult to attempt, but with the help of a Lindt Master Chocolatier you’ll be baking perfect macarons in moments!
About Dimo Simatos, Head Chocolatier
Dimo is one of the finest pastry chefs in South Africa. His formal training began with the City and Guilds pastry course and continued in the USA, France and Switzerland. He has helped to establish many pastry brigades in five-star hotels in South Africa; he was, for example, the Head Pastry Chef at the One & Only.
He represented South Africa at the United States Culinary Classic Competition, the Culinary Olympics in Germany and the Culinary Challenge in Singapore. However, he never forgets that his love affair with chocolate began at a young age, tasting confectionary at a local confectionery shop in Johannesburg.
Take a look at the course dates here
Shop No 2
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?