- A 1 night stay for 2 people
- The guest house is located in beautiful Hout Bay - home of great weather, fish and chips, and incredible mountain and sea views.
- It’s an ideal venue for a couples retreat.
- It’s a convenient base to explore Hout Bay’s many attractions. The Bay Harbour Market (open on Fridays and Saturdays), Sinnfull Ice-Cream, Hout Bay Beach, the World Of Birds, and Seal Island are just some of the places you can visit on your trip.
- There is a delicious breakfast to look forward to.
- Expires: 30 September 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: daily, weekends are subject to availability
- Rooms applicable: all rooms
- Child policy: the guest house is child-friendly. Cot is free up to 3 years. Cot reservation is subject to availability. One additional small bed can be made on the floor for children ages 3 - 10 at R200 extra per night (providing parents are happy with child sleeping on a little camping mattress on the floor). Children over 10 years are classified as adults and require a normal booking.
- Buy up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deals to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- On a Friday or Saturday night, visit the vibrant Bay Harbour Market. Enjoy the live local music while perusing craft stalls or getting a bite to eat. The market is a great place to catch up with old friends, meet new people, and support communities by purchasing their wares.
- Go see the Cape fur seals frolicking and playing in the water at the Hout Bay Harbour.
- Feed your appetite at Chapman’s Restaurant. In its 25 years of operation, the restaurant has earned a reputation for its incredible seafood (the calamari and fish, in particular). Alternatively, you can opt for something more casual, like Snoekies. Snoekies’ seafood is also good!
- Embark on a boat trip to Seal Island or Duikers Island.
- Visit the World of Birds, the biggest bird park in Africa and home to 3000 birds and other small animals.
- Take a scenic drive along Chapman’s Peak where you’ll be privy to the most dramatic views over the bay. There are designated viewpoints where you can pull over to admire the scenery and take photographs.
- Horse riding
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?