- A 2 night self-catering stay for 2 people
- A tranquil stay promising to give you and your partner a chance to unwind, spend quality time together while enjoying the serenity of this beautiful area.
- Perfectly nestled in the historic Tulbagh valley, this secluded establishment offers guests the chance to enjoy privacy while admiring the picturesque views of surrounding gardens and mountains.
- Having plenty to do and explore in the area, including wine-tasting, cultural tours, hiking trails and a variety of lovely restaurants to visit.
- Expires: 30 April 2021
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability and booking is essential)
- Rooms applicable: Fish Eagle and and Egyptian Goose cottage
- Kids policy: any age is welcome, however, unfortunately no cots are provided
- Unlimited deals per customer and unlimited deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Subject to availability and booking is essential
- Images may be a representation
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 May 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Anthony’s Fine Art and Antique Store - here you’ll find everything from paintings and brass antiques to foreign relics.
- Art Route Tulbagh - explore all the town’s local art galleries and get a taste of the local creative talent.
- Buchanan’s Brewery - taste and enjoy the exclusive range of unique ales and ciders, all handcrafted in the Tulbagh Valley.
- Christo Coetzee Art Gallery - visit the gallery and museum of this famous South African artist.
- Church Street Tour - venture on this 90 minute historic tour, exploring the many heritage sites and buildings of the 19th-century streetscape.
- Mountain Bike Hiring (The Tulbagh Hotel) - enquire at the hotel about this adventurous mountain biking trail, offering plenty of physical activity and scenic views.
- Tulbagh Horse Trails - riders of all capabilities are welcome to enjoy this horse riding trail, offering splendid views of the Tulbagh Valley.
- Tulbagh Tractor Rides - live your adventurous dream and go on a scenic tractor ride up the Oudekloof pass.
- Tulbagh Nursery - visit this family-run nursery business to view and shop their selection of unique under plants.
- Waterfall Hiking Trail - journey up this short and rewarding hiking trail to view the beautiful waterfalls from the top.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?