Explore and appreciate the wonders of the Manaslu with a circuit trek for 15 nights
This is the deal:
- A 15-day Manaslu Circuit Trek for 1 person
Manaslu Trek Highlights:
- The jaw-dropping natural beauty of forests, rivers, waterfalls and flora and fauna of the Manaslu region.
- Friendly local people with the rich culture of the area including Nepalese and Tibetan ethnic groups.
- Circle around the shadows of Manaslu within 14 days
- Mesmerizing views of Manaslu, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang and Kang Guru, and Annapurna II.
For more information on the Manaslu circuit trek, have a look at the itinerary.
The offer’s cost includes the following services:
- Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport, pick up and drop at Hotel
- A 3-night twin-sharing hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Airport drop at the end of the trip for final departure.
- Annapurna and Manaslu Conversation Entry permit.
- Manaslu restricted area entry permit.
- An Experienced English Speaking Sherpa Guide with equipment.
- All the food and lodging and salary of Sherpa Guide
- 12-night twin sharing Mountain accommodation including breakfast
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Insurance of Nepalese Staff.
- Government Tax and VAT
Cost does not include:
- Personal expenses, Tipping, Necessary equipment,
- Lunch and Dinner whilst trek.
- A porter to carry the trek luggage
- Other meals and Hotel in Kathmandu other than itinerary
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
Global Adventure Trekking, made up of a team for whom trekking is second nature, will safely guide you to throughout this adventure while showing you their beautiful country along the way!