Surrounded by wine farms and nature, Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate is a real jewel of the Cape winelands.
This is the deal
- A 2 night stay for 2 people in a luxury one-bedroom suite
- A complimentary bottle of wine
- A complimentary golf driving range session
- A full Cap Classique breakfast daily
- A R500 bonus voucher to use towards dinner and drinks at Chez Shiraz - valid for 1 night only
- A wine tour with a game drive at Villiera (transport not included)
- A 60 minute couples massage at Beauty @ Devonvale
How to spend your holiday
- Traverse the oldest wine route in South Africa, the Stellenbosch Wine Route, if you’re a wine enthusiast.
- Play a game of golf at Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate, the championship 18-hole course is enjoyed by amateur and professional players alike.
- Enjoy spa spoils at Beauty @ Devonvale with your partner in the safety of your room, then go for lunch at the upscale in-house restaurant, Chez Shiraz.
- Expires: 28 February 2021
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Child policy: 18 years or older
- Rooms applicable: luxury one bedroom suite.
- Check-in time is at 3pm
- Check-out time is at 10:30am.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, 2 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Cancellation policy: 72 hours
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 March 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date.
Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate is the ultimate winelands destination and allows for easy access to explore Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
Wine enthusiasts can traverse the Stellenbosch Wine Route and visit some of the country’s most renowned wine estates, or, right on your doorstep, savour some of Devonvale’s excellent wines.
Golf enthusiasts should definitely tee off at the 18-hole championship golf course. The green manicured lawns, flanked by sprawling vineyards and rising mountains, is a beautiful sight to behold.
When hunger strikes, visit Stellenbosch for its array of cosy restaurants. There are pubs, fine dining restaurants, family-friendly restaurants, and the usual franchises. Or you could dine at Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate’s restaurant Chez Shiraz, where excellent service and panoramic views over the golf course and vineyards are a given.
You and your partner will be staying in the 1 bedroom suite. The room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower and a bath. Your room may have a balcony that overlooks mountains and the garden, or a stoep that leads out onto the terrace. A fridge, kettle, microwave, basic crockery and television are provided in the rooms. Free Wifi is also available.
To make your stay even more enjoyable and relaxing, visit Beauty @ Devonvale where you can treat yourself to various health treatments.
You can also enjoy leisurely walks, exciting mountain bike rides and fly fishing.
For more info, please visit their website or like their Facebook page
Get in touch, call 021 888 4734 / 072 192 6171 or email [email protected]
Devonvale Golf Estate
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?