An unmissable experience for all chocolate lovers!
This is the deal
- A Lindt chocolate truffle making class for two people
Learn to make decadent Lindt truffles under the expert guidance of our Lindt Master Chocolatiers. In the class, you’ll learn the secret techniques perfected over the years to create the signature Lindt taste you’ve come to know and love.
The perfect date idea - show your love through chocolate!
Learn more about Lindt South Africa here.
- Expires: 31 May 2021
- Deal is valid for two people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Click here to view the online schedule
- Kids policy: over 12 only. Child cooking classes are available but are not part of this promotion.
- Duration of class: approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Limited to 1 deal per person
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payment: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Images may be a representation
Expand your confectionary talents and have a ton of fun on an interactive Lindt chocolate truffle-making class for 2 demonstrated by a Lindt Master Chocolatier.
You’ll learn all the techniques and roasting methods used to create the melt-in-your-mouth flavours and textures of Lindt.
Go on, be whisked away on a chocolate journey - this is an experience you won’t want to miss!
Contents of the class:
- Hand-shape, enrobe and decorate truffles in two variants of melted Lindt chocolate, and Lindt cocoa powder and pistachio nuts.
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a Lindt ballontine box
- The Lindt difference presentation and chocolate tasting with your five senses
About Dimo Simatos, Head Chocolatier
Dimo is one of the finest pastry chefs in South Africa. His formal training began with the City and Guilds pastry course and continued in the USA, France and Switzerland. He has helped to establish many pastry brigades in five-star hotels in South Africa; he was, for example, the Head Pastry Chef at the One & Only.
He represented South Africa at the United States Culinary Classic Competition, the Culinary Olympics in Germany and the Culinary Challenge in Singapore. However, he never forgets that his love affair with chocolate began at a young age, tasting confectionary at a local confectionery shop in Johannesburg.
Take a look at the course and dates here.
Shop No 2
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?