- A full manicure or pedicure with gel including: cuticle work, cut, file, shape, buff, paint, exfoliation and hand or foot massage
- Soaf-off at an extra R70
- Nail art from R10 extra
- Buy 2 deals and you don't have to choose between a mani and pedi - you can have both done!
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Deal is valid for one person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: daily (9am - 7pm)
- Session duration: approximately 1 hour
- Products used: Gelish
- Hashtag Colour Lounge has a waiting area that is strictly reserved for paying customers only.
- Limited to 5 deals per customer, at a limit of 2 per visit
- TIP! Buy 2 deals and have your fingernails and toenails done!
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
- Cleans and shapes your nails
- Treats your cuticles, which keeps your nails healthy and strong
- During a mani and/or pedi, your hands/feet will be exfoliated to remove dead skin cells.
- The massage is essential to improve circulation and stimulate blood flow.
- It helps you de-stress - having great-looking fingernails/toenails can always help to put a smile on your face, causing stress levels to decrease.
Hashtag Colour Nails are known for their superb range of polish colours - they have latest and greatest Gelish colours available, so you are spoilt for choice!
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?