- 1 ticket (for one person) to the Gatsby Mystery Murder Dinner aboard the Mirage
- A 3 hour cruise to Clifton weather permitting.
- Complimentary glass of Graham Beck bubbles on arrival
- Delicious three-course plated dinner with a themed dessert
- Murder Mystery show played out with you being one of the characters
- Props and clues
- Full-service bar available accepting cash and card
- Date: Friday 11 December 2020
- 17:30 to 18:00 Pre Drinks Arrival
- 18:00 Departure from V&A Waterfront
- Event date: 11 December 2020 only
- Deal is valid for 1 ticket which is entry for 1 person
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other Mirage Event.
- In the unlikely event that there’s bad weather the show will be postponed to a future date. Only the captain will call off the cruise.
- Tickets cannot be resold for cash
- No cancellation once booking is confirmed unless under extreme circumstances. The Mirage reserves all rights of admission onto the yacht.
- The Mirage accepts no responsibility for any loss or damages occurring to persons while on the cruise
- A ticket does not afford the ticket holder the right to transport to the venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the venue, unless otherwise stated.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale (including online auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services. If this condition is breached the ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue
- Seasonal and local ingredients are used when applicable. Some menu may be altered to fit dietary needs. Menus, times, and routes are subject to change.
- Note: tables are limited. If cruises are full, two parties may be seated together
- Kids policy: no under 16's are permitted.
- Cruise times are dependent on seasonal conditions. Please liaise with the merchant at time of booking.
- No beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic will be allowed onboard.
- Once the client has submitted their menu options, no changes are able to be made.
- Limited to 10 deals per customer. Maximum 50 guests for the event
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 10 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Cancellation policy: no refunds once ticket has been purchased
It’s a dinner to die for! Dine sumptuously while contemplating the murder mystery while being part of the immersive experience.
Improv actors come together and set up a murder mystery dinner cruise that the audience helps solve. Interacting directly with the participants of the event, party-goers help examine clues, evaluate witnesses and alibis. You can choose from a variety of suspects and determine the culprit.
Once you board the Mirage, you and the audience will meet and talk with the crazy cast of characters, witness a crime and then work to solve the crime on the seas, all without NCIS's crime lab! Laugh along with the professional, but bizarre crime solver, as audience members help him interrogate suspects and work their way through the winding maze of clues.
The light goes out, there is a loud bang and when the light comes back on there is a body lying on the floor. Looking around you see the rest of the guests for the (reunion/party) standing around. One of them is a murderer…..you now need to solve this crime and perhaps protect your innocence.
Murder Mystery Dinner Menu
Please select one starter
Magic Mushroom Trio
Wild mushroom and truffle cappuccino served in a demitasse, mini black mushroom onion and raclette pot pies and salad of baby leaf and microgreens with toasted pine-nuts and dried cranberries, oozing crispy brie, with a preserved
The French classic that directly translates as the "Sailor's Mussels"! Fresh local mussels, steamed in a rich sauce of leek, garlic and shallot, with hints of lemon, parsley and butter, with creme fraiche for a decadent twist. Served with sour dough toast on the side.
Please select one entreé
The classic Italian dish of chicken breast, braised with Marsala wine and forest mushrooms
Beef Short Rib
Hoisin glazed, falling off the bone beef short rib
Open Ravioli Stack
Sheets of black squid ink pasta layered with ricotta, butternut and mushrooms with edamame beans and roasted vine cherry tomatoes
Accompaniments served at the table
Green beans and tender stem broccoli
Steamed green beans and tender stem broccoli with cracked black pepper and roasted pine nuts
Gnocchi with Parmesan
Home-made gnocchi, pan-fried in thyme infused olive oil, topped with grated parmesan and traditional gremolata
Please select one dessert
Mini Tuxedo Cakes
Individual cakes, consisting of decadent layers of buttery vanilla sponge, whiskey flavoured dark chocolate cake and cappuccino butter cream, covered in ganache, and decorated with a ship's wheel chocolate and home made honeycomb
Classic Crème brûlée
Grantinated vanilla pod crème brûlée, lightly infused with peaches, served with fresh berries
About The Mirage Yacht
Built by world-renowned yacht builders, Matrix Yachts, The Mirage is nautical perfection. It is a 23m luxury yacht built to withstand the unpredictable weather conditions that the Cape is well-known for. It's been customised to host a range of functions, from parties, to weddings and team building.
A sail aboard The Mirage is a 5-star experience, and here's why:
- Kick your feet up on The Mirage’s ample double deck - the deck features a saloon area and an expansive flybridge on the upper deck.
- Say cheers - take full advantage of the contemporary bar that is big enough to seat 52 people. There is also an open area for dancing and other entertainment.
- Move upstairs to the flybridge - revel in the luxury of the VIP seating and take in the views of the beautiful Cape Town vistas. Guess what? There is a second bar upstairs for your convenience and staff ready and waiting to serve you.
- If you're worried about nature taking its course, don't be - the Mirage has 3 luxury bathrooms, all accessible via stairs from the saloon deck.
- The Mirage is the epitome of sleek elegance and has been built with your enjoyment in mind. The yacht is designed to broaden your horizons, literally, and take you to a place of luxury and opulence.
For more information please visit the website or Facebook page.
For queries, please call: 071 428 1126 OR email: [email protected]
Pierhead (opposite the clock tower)
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?