Enjoy a Seaside Stay for 2 people at Venture Inn Wellness!
This is the deal
- A 1-night stay for 2 people
- A bonus voucher of R50 per person towards a yoga class
- Purchase more deals to stay longer
If a moment of peace and serenity is what you need, consider a stay at the Venture Inn Wellness Retreat!
During this relaxing stay, take in the view of the ocean, plan an adventurous itinerary, or spend quality time with your loved one.
Why you’ll love staying at Venture Inn Wellness Retreat
It’s ideally located only 350 meters from the beach, making it the perfect spot to enjoy long walks on the beach, surfing the waves or simply getting your tan glow while lazing on the golden beach sand.
The surrounding area offers plenty of places to visit, tourist attractions, or activities to add to your itinerary, such as yoga, golfing, fishing, and shopping centres — all within close proximity to your accommodation.
- TV and satellite channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- En-suite with toiletries
- Communal braai/ barbecue area
- Large pool area
- Semi self-catering kitchen – fridge, microwave and kettle
- Take a long therapeutic stroll on the beach, located only 350 meters from your doorstep, or laze around on the golden beach sand while getting your tan glow on.
- Feeling like a swim? The town’s protected tidal pool offers visitors the chance to enjoy refreshing laps while admiring the scene of crashing waves and being under the supervision of trained lifeguards.
- Brave the waters while cutting through the waves on a surfboard as there are many popular surfing spots to visit in town.
- Take the 40 minute drive to Oribi Gorge, where the adrenaline junkies among us can get their heart racing with a variety of high intensity sports like rafting, abseiling and bungee jumping.
- Play a game of golf while admiring the scenic landscape surrounding the beautiful Port Shepstone Country Club — dubbed ‘nature’s own golf course’ and voted best golf course of 2019.
- Visit the various local restaurants throughout the city for a quick bite to eat, a cosy lunch or romantic dinner setting. Or, get in some retail therapy during your stay by visiting the shopping centres nearby.
- If you’re up for more adrenaline-pumping action, tick shark-cage diving off your bucket list by tackling your fears during this exhilarating experience.
- Explore the city during a tour guided by the Southern Explorer and visit the local markets to shop for souvenirs, where an extensive range of potters, crafters, weavers and artists display their unique talents.
- Other fun water activities available nearby include fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving and a range of other water sports.
To find out more information, visit their website!
Browse more coastal accommodation deals on Daddy’s Deals!