Enjoy St Lucia with a stay at Avalone Guest House!
This is the deal:
- A 1-night stay for 2 people
- Minimum 2 nights stay over weekends
- An extra surcharge of R150 per person for breakfast
Everyone deserves a break from reality from time to time. St Lucia is the ideal location for this. It’s about a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Durban and is well-known as a wildlife haven, with hippos, crocodiles, and a diverse range of birds inhabiting the marshes and estuaries that make St Lucia famous.
The facilities include:
- Wheelchair friendly
- Laundry services
- Braai area
- Swimming pool
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
Explore this unique and beautiful natural sanctuary with a few of the following activities:
- Enjoy a boat expedition through the waterways of Lake St Lucia. This is the biggest estuary in the country and is home to the highest concentration of hippos and crocs in South Africa as well, so make sure you keep your fingers and toes in the boat!
- Explore St Lucia’s untouched coastline. The beaches around St Lucia make you feel like you’ve stepped back hundreds of years in time. The coastline is long, making it perfect for walking. There are also swimming areas, but make sure you do your research, as parts of the coastline can be dangerous to swim at.
- See St Lucia’s beauty from horseback. This is a great way to view wildlife. Skilled guides will make sure even the most nervous visitors feel comfortable while enjoying a ride through the bush and onto the beach.
For more information on Avalone Guesthouse, visit their website.