THIS IS THE DEAL FROM PEACE OF EDEN
- A 3-night stay (Deep Forest Glamping Tent)
- Purchase a second voucher and extend your stay
- Please note that this is a Vegan accommodation, and no animal products are allowed on-site
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use until 15 March 2024
- Valid for 2 individuals on a sharing basis
- Regrettably, no children are allowed
- Available for reservations Monday to Sunday
- This does not include 1 December 2023 – 15 January 2024
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 2 weeks prior to your confirmed date. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
ABOUT PEACE OF EDEN
Making a name for themselves as the first Vegan Backpackers Lodge in South Africa, Peace of Eden, also fondly known as ‘The Peace Lodge’, is only 8km off the main N2. This quirky and beautiful sanctuary is set against fantastical indigenous forests, offering eco-rustic accommodation. Boasting woodcutter cottages, a Barn Cabin, a double-storey cottage and 4 retro-styled canvas tents on stilts, Peace of Eden accommodates all kinds of travellers. If you consider yourself a nature enthusiast or an environmentally conscious traveller, the Peace of Eden is the accommodation for you!
You and your loved one will stay in a Deep Forest Glamping tent. These retro-style canvas tents are situated on timber decks and surrounded by picturesque forests. Each tent boasts a double bed, and guests can access the 4 communal timber huts with a well-equipped kitchen hut, toilet hut, shower hut, and 2 showers along the tree line.
“This is truly a home away from home if your home is paradise. Such incredible hosts and hostesses, Jen and Howard have been in the business of hospitality for long enough to know what comfort means. Jen, accompanied by her daughter at times, creates delicious vegan food. They are also fabulous bakers so all our party treats were beautifully presented. I’ll certainly return when in SA again!”
Discover more accommodation deals on Daddy’s Deals.