THIS IS THE DEAL FROM HONEYGUIDE TENTED SAFARI CAMP
- A 1-night stay (Ranger Camp)
- Includes dinner and breakfast
- An R100 bonus voucher per person to use towards a bushwalk
- Purchase another voucher to extend your stay
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use until 31 March 2024
- Valid for 2 individuals
- Children under the age of 12 will be charged a surcharge of R500 per night. Children older than 12 years are charged at full adult rate
- Available for reservations Monday to Sunday
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 2 weeks prior to your confirmed date. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
ABOUT HONEYGUIDE TENTED SAFARI CAMP
Consisting of a collection of safari camps scattered across South Africa and Tanzania, Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps carefully selected properties provide the ultimate immersive bush and safari experience for guests near and far. Providing travellers with a blend of serenity, luxury and adventure in an authentic African Savanna setting, these acclaimed accommodations are perfect for everyone.
ABOUT YOUR STAY
You and your loved one will stay at the Ranger Camp. Situated in the Entabeni Safari Conservancy, the Ranger Camp is a 3-hour drive from Johannesburg. Offering travellers a special mix of luxury tented safari camp and the African Savanna, the Ranger Camp is perfect for guests of all ages and has an array of kids’ activities. Boasting hidden valleys and riverbeds as well as ample opportunity to observe the Big 5, the only thing that could possibly top off the Ranger Camps offering is their delicious food and excellent hospitality.
“This is surely one of the best destinations to go on an evening game drive through the Waterberg bushveld. Right off the start we encountered a big lion family stalking impala and wildebeest only 800 meters from the unfenced camp. Soon after we came across two twin cheetah brothers that managed to hunt down a lone ibex. The rangers know exactly what goes on in this massive 220,000 ha big 5 game reserve. We always enjoy our time at Honeyguide and end each trip with a superb dinner and a very warming atmosphere at the camp boma. We will most certainly revisit this well-managed establishment very soon!”
See their website for more information.
Discover more accommodation deals on Daddy’s Deals.