THIS IS THE DEAL FROM WOLFKOP CAMPING VILLAGES
- 1-night glamping experience for up to 6 people.
- Hot tubs onsite.
- Wood can be purchased at an additional cost payable directly to the merchant.
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use from 1 May 2024 until 31 October 2024.
- Valid for up to 6 people.
- Valid for use: Monday – Sunday.
- Valid for Biesievlak, Grootfontein and Golden Valley.
- Child Policy: Kids of all ages are welcome.
- Purchase limit: 4 deals per customer.
- Cancellation policy: 2 weeks notice.
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to email@example.com. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 2 weeks prior to your confirmed date. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
ABOUT THIS OFFER
Relax and unwind as the sun sets over the Olifants River Valley where tranquillity is at its peak. In the land of citrus and rooibos, you are surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty rich in agricultural value.
Wolfkop Camping Villages in Citrusdal are offering this deal for up to 6 people to experience glamping in their gorgeous and rustic tents for a relaxing getaway.
This deal is valid for use until October – making it the perfect purchase to use at a later stage or to take advantage of over the Winter holiday period. The tents are fully geared up with a host of essential amenities, including a basic kitchenette and upcycled camping furniture.
The scenic beauty of Wolfkop and its stellar sunsets, sunrises and vast expanses of land will captivate your stay.
MUST-DOS IN CITRUSDAL
- Piekenierskloof Pass: The Piekenierskloof Mountain Pass offers visitors stunning views of the surrounding Cederberg mountains and farmlands. Simply a must to experience when you are visiting the area.
- Carmien Rooibos Farm Tour: Commercial rooibos is exclusively native to the Cederberg and touring a rooibos farm is a once in a lifetime experience. Visit Carmien Tea on the Bergendal farm where guides will explain to you how tea is made, from the moment it is picked, then shelved to the moment it reaches your cup – you do not want to miss out on this!
- Middelberg Pass: The Middelberg Mountain Pass can be found linking Citrusdal to the Koue Bokkeveld. The rocky and rugged mountainous terrain is a sight for sore eyes and a must-see attraction.
- Grapevine Coffee Shop: A combination of green and white interior, the Grapevine Coffee Shop is a local favourite with cakes that are absolutely out-of-this-world. Their gift shop has the perfect trinkets for your perusal as you wait for your freshly brewed coffee to be made.
Discover more accommodation deals on Daddy’s Deals.