THIS IS THE DEAL FROM CEDAR ESCAPE
- A 2-night stay at a single campsite (up to 6 people)
- Includes warm water and electricity, communal shower and toilet
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use until 15 December 2023
- Valid for 6 people
- Valid: Monday to Sunday ( bookings open at 8 am)
- No pets allowed
- No music allowed UNLESS all sights are booked out
- Check out availability first by emailing email@example.com once availability
has been confirmed, you can email the merchant with your voucher code and they
will redeem it.
- Cedar Escape eagerly anticipates your upcoming stay in the captivating Cedarburg area, renowned for its diverse wildlife population, which includes spiders, snakes, and insects. It is strongly recommended to have insect spray and mosquito repellent on hand, as, despite their diligent efforts to maintain an insect-free interior, occasional intrusions may occur. Should any encounters with these creatures transpire during your stay, please promptly notify the staff, and they will swiftly address the situation. Kindly note that refunds will not be provided for any unutilized portions of the booking period.
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 2 weeks prior to your confirmed date. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
If you’re looking for the perfect opportunity to go camping with your friends or family the wait is over! The Bosrivier Camp from Cedar Escape in Citrusdal is perfect for your family or friends camping trip! Take two days to unplug, log off social media immerse yourself in the scenic landscapes of Citrusdal. Being a Citrus Valley located along the Olifants River’s side, Citrusdal makes the best location for an escape from the busy city life and stressors associated with being at home. You certainly won’t long for the pollution, traffic and noises of city life and instead will find yourself enjoying the countryside and fresh air. Roast marshmallows by the fire and engage in meaningful conversations with your friends and family. It will be a getaway for the books and one you and your loved ones will talk about for years to come.
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
- Visit the Citrusdal museum and learn all about the history of the Citrus Valley.
- Pop on over to the Citrusdal Organic Market and interact with locals and stock up on locally produced goods.
- If you are feeling adventurous take up white water rafting at Doring River.
Check out more deals from Cedar Escape.
Discover more accommodation deals on Daddy’s Deals.