New to camping? These camping villages in Citrusdal will get you hooked to Wolfkop!
This is the deal:
- 2 Night stay for up to 6 people at Wolfkop Camping Villages
- Excludes: Meals
- Includes: Wi-Fi Internet Parking
Enjoy a 2-night stay at Wolfkop camping villages in Citrusdal. Bring your friends to make it a festive time! You will be able to choose from a selection of campsites, small & big, being it for a family nature weekend away, or a celebration, wedding, or bachelor’s! Enjoy a relaxed break-away in a series of camping options to choose from.
You will have the opportunity to experience a 100ha citrus-buchu-rooibos farm located about 20km (about 12.43 mi) from Citrusdal, with the campsite located right on the banks of the Olifants River. Enjoy the wide-open spaces, green grass, gorgeous sunsets, languid days filled with swimming, braaing and getting to know your neighbours.
About your stay
You and your guests will be accommodated in a spacious rustic tent offering ample space. Featuring a comfortable braai area with seats to guarantee relaxation. You will then enter the gazebo area, housing all the tents. In this general area, you are presented with a small kitchen area with a fridge and some dishes and kitchen utensils. Inside each tent is a luxurious double bed with a Persian rug to match the aesthetic. With mountainous views to ensure a space to unwind, relax and enjoy nature with your loved ones. This is your time to get away.
Enjoy the Wolfkop Munch catering! Here to make your outdoor foodie experience relaxed, mouthwatering and nature fulfilling. You will be served food with a dash of local infused delicacies. MUNCH specializes in Spitbraai / Food Fire Pizza / Giant Potjie Kos / Burgers. Should you wish to design your menu you can request creations for your event. If you have a wedding, birthday, end-of-year function, bachelor’s, lunch, brunch, or festival they can cater for you!
Why stay in Citrusdal?
- Middlebergpass exhibits stunning views! Experience this in the early morning for the most spectacular colours and scenery. Or in the evening when it’s cooler. The shadows spreading over the land are a photographer’s dream!
- Matjiesrivier Nature Reserve: If you enjoy hiking this is a fantastic way to see the rock art and appreciate the history of the land.
- Treat yourself to the baths at the Citrusdal spa. Lather in the cold or warm baths where you can either share a pool or enjoy your private rock pool.
- Piekenierskloof Pass: Experience breathtaking views as you’re heading into Citrusdal, and be sure to stop off at the Carmein Tea Shop.
- SA Forest Adventures: Adventure down the 250m long slide. There are 7 different slides on the Piekenierskloof Lodge in Citrusdal that will take you down the valley with the spectacular Cederberg Mountains in the background. You will slide over the indigenous fynbos and see the Cape Sugarbird and Orange Breasted Sunbird. The target shooting and archery will make you feel like Robin Hood!
For more information, visit their website! See more accommodation deals currently running on Daddy’s Deals!
If camping is not for you, have a look at the cottages at Wolfkop Cottages.