Experience a wine tour in Franschhoek on an e-bike courtesy of Vine Bikes!
This is the deal:
- A 3.5-hour E-Bike Wine Farm Tour for 1 person
About your tour:
- Duration: 3.5 hours
Includes: Guide, 3 Wine Farm Visits, E-Bikes
Wine Farms: Grande Provence, Country Kitchen / Mullineux & Leeu & Glenwood
Departure Times: 9:00 & 13:30 (Mondays – Saturdays)
Distance: +- 15 km (feels like 3 km with an e-bike)
Departure Point: Hey Joe Brewing Company
Excluded in Tour
- Wine tastings, snacks, food and coffee – these are for your own account.
After meeting your guide at the Hey Joe Brewery, your e-bike wine farm tour though Franschhoek will start as you cycle through the breathtaking views of Franschhoek while avoiding the main roads.
You will visit the following farms:
- Grand Provence where you can either do a tasting or enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Glenwood which is off the beaten track! Glenwood also has a sushi bar if you would like a snack.
- You can also visit Leeu Estate, Country Kitchen or Leopards Leap as they are all on the route but this is decided with the guests on the day.
What’s great about this tour is that there is more than enough to capture some good pictures! Admire Franschhoek Village and its surrounding mountain from different angles and get the very best pictures. You will also cycle through vineyards and working farms, while your guide gives you some insight on the history of this cultural rich town.
About the E-Bikes:
Electric Bicycles or an e-bike handles like a normal bicycle but they assist you when you pedal. They are fitted with a motor and a battery. The moment you start to pedal, the motor kicks in and assists you on your journey! This makes cycling more fun with less effort!
Your guide will assist you in understanding your e-bike as well as adjusting the seat post and handing out helmets.
For more information, visit their website!