THIS IS THE DEAL FROM WILD X ADVENTURES
- A Quadbike experience in the Garden Route or Cape Town Wine Lands.
- All Helmets and safety equipment are provided.
IMPORTANT INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This deal is valid for use until 31 August 2024
- Valid for 1 person
- Valid: Monday to Sunday (8 am – 5 pm)
- Kids policy: 13 Years and older pay full adult price. Children 12 and younger pay half price riding pillion with their parents. – directly to the merchant on the day. Kids can drive their own quad bike if they have driven and can drive, steer and control the Quad Bike.
Smaller kids can ride pillion with parents with Quad Bike experience.
- Please note there are limited daily slots as per WildX Adventures.
- This deal is valid for all Wild X locations in the Garden Route or Cape Wine Lands. For more details about their 12 locations, please view them here.
- Bookings are ESSENTIAL and subject to WildX availability. FIRST, check with WildX for available Daddy’s Deals slots BEFORE you purchase your voucher.
- Include your name, the number of people, and the date and time when you would like to do the ride.
- Your Daddy’s Deals voucher must be sent via WHATSAPP or email to WildX and will be redeemed to confirm your booking.
- A voucher code does not guarantee booking or availability.
- Limited to 20 deals per customer
NEXT STEPS FOR YOU
- On completion of your purchase please contact the service provider using the Booking Information details included on this page.
- Present your code to the service provider at time of booking.
- Daddy’s Deals refunds may be processed within 30 days of purchase date. Requests to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. T&Cs apply
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with this service provider up to 1 week prior to your confirmed date. Thereafter no refund will be issued. No shows forfeit the offer.
- Need help? Chat to us on Whatsapp now
Have you ever tried quad biking before? If you haven’t, now is your chance, thanks to Wild X! Feel the wind in your hair and get your heart pumping while you ride through the picturesque views of the Garden Route or Cape Wine Lands. You will experience everything from rocky terrain to movie-like landscapes as you explore the coastline or mountains of Cape Town and the Garden Route.
WHAT TO BRING
- Drinks and Snacks
- Closed shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Sunglasses / Dust Buff (mask)
- Cape Town: Paarl, Melkbos and Bloemendal
- Garden Route: The Crags, Harkerville and Oudtshoorn
See their website for more information.
Discover more outdoor activities on Daddy’s Deals.