Wake up to the sound of crashing waves and a view of Robben Island with this deal
This is the deal
- A 1-night stay for 2 people in a Sea Facing Robben Island room
- Includes full buffet breakfast
- A 2 course set menu dinner including a glass of wine per person (for the nondrinkers, a soft drink is included)
If you find yourself in Cape Town and looking to escape for a night or two, why not consider a stay at Blaauwberg Beach Hotel?
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel is located within walking distance of the beach, restaurants, and ice-cream shops and trucks. It’s the epitome of a happy seaside holiday in the Cape.
Here’s what you can expect from your stay at the Blaauwberg Beach Hotel:
All rooms in the hotel feature a flat-screen television with satellite channels, air-conditioner, free high-speed WIFI, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities and a desk. Rooms are fitted with a bath, plus there are a hairdryer, wardrobe, safe and ironing facilities.
Breakfast is available daily and includes continental and full English breakfast options. The hotel restaurant specializes in Italian-inspired cuisine and has a wood-fired pizza oven and live-show kitchen for guest interaction.
From your hotel room window watch kite surfers as well as people jogging and walking their dogs on the promenade. Stare out at Table Mountain and catch glimpses of Robben Island!
This is how a getaway should be: relaxing with lots to see and do, all while being surrounded by a stunning ocean and mountain!
- Starter menu: Lamb soup; Greek salad.
- Main menu: Chicken roulade; hake and pommes; aubergine steak
- Dessert menu: Berry cheesecake
- Beverage menu: A glass of Seven Sisters Sauvignon Blanc; a glass of Seven Sisters Pinotage; soft drink