Bring your bestie for a gel overlay for 2 in Cape Town! For the cutest bonding experience visit JJ’s Paradise to feel pampered and spend quality time with your best friend.
This is the deal:
- 2 Gel Overlays
- Complementary Brow Wax
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
Treat your best friend to this sweet deal! It’s the perfect thing to do on the weekend to spend some time together. Feel treated and have a great time with this deal!
What are Gel Overlays?
Gel overlay is a type of gel that is applied over the entire nail (not just the free edge) to strengthen and protect it. It is made up of a gel base and top coat, which are both cured under a UV light. Unlike artificial nails (like acrylic), Gel overlay can be used to strengthen natural nails.
What is the difference between gel overlay and gel polish?
A nail overlay is a product that is applied over your natural nails in order to give them strength and length. There are many different types of overlays, but the most popular types are either acrylic or Gel. Gel overlays are unique because they are applied over the nail in order to protect it. Different colours can be chosen to make it as funky as you like!
Benefits to Gel Overlay?
- Strengthens brittle nails
- Prevents chipping and splitting
- Adds extra protection against nail damage
Types of Gel Overlay?
- Hard gel is a type of artificial nail that is made from a mixture of acrylics and monomers. It is then cured under a UV light to create a hard, durable nail. Hard gel is ideal for those who are looking for a long-lasting, durable artificial nail.
- Soft Gel, on the other hand, is made from a mixture of acrylics, monomers, and gel. It is then cured under a UV light to create a softer, more flexible nail. Soft gel is ideal for those who are looking for a natural-looking artificial nail.
Gel Overlay Application Process
The gel overlay application process is relatively simple:
- File and shape the nails to your desired style
- Prepare the nail bed by pushing back the cuticles
- Apply a base coat of gel (optional)
- Apply the desired colour of gel polish (or sculpting/builder gel – see above)
- Cure time 30 seconds to 60 seconds, under a UV light
- Apply a top coat of gel (optional)
- Cure under a UV light for 30 seconds to 60 seconds, depending on the type of gel
- Apply cuticle oil
Done! Your nails will now be protected and strong!
Come get your gel overlay for 2 in Cape Town today!
For more information visit this website for more information on gel overlays.
Visit our website for more nail deals!