The ideal getaway for those yearning to be in nature without roughing it up.
This is the deal
- A 1 night self-catering stay for 2 adults
- Purchase another deal to stay longer
Get your dose of fresh farm air and enjoy lovely amenities like a fully-equipped kitchen, indoor fireplace, comfy queen size extra length bed, spacious en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning and outdoor braai area. There’s also a communal swimming pool and splash pool for kids to enjoy.
AfriCamps Klein Karoo is located on a working ostrich farm in the middle of a pristine Karoo landscape with views of the Swartberg Mountains. AfriCamps Klein Karoo offers the perfect backdrop for a relaxing and serene stay in nature.
Did you know? AfriCamps is pet-friendly, so bring your beloved four-legged friend along! One dog per tent by prior arrangement.
Things to do in Oudtshoorn
- Visit Grundheim in Volmoed Street for award winning liqueurs, sweet wines, ports and witblits!
- Learn some history with an interactive encounter with temple ruins and endangered animal species at the Valley of Ancients. Aviaries, animal walkabouts, restaurants, underwater tanks and tropical houses make Valley of Ancients a full day of family fun!
- If you’ve never been to the Cango Caves, use the opportunity to finally do so.
- Go on an ostrich farm tour. Book one at AfriCamps Klein Karoo!