Learn all about the ancient Chinese practice of Feng Shui with this deal…
This is the deal:
- A Feng Shui interior design course
Interior design is about carefully controlling the look of your home, but Feng Shui takes this a step further, by allowing you to control how your home feels.
Many people also use Feng Shui to improve the balance of a rental so that it becomes more like a home, to increase the appeal of a home up for sale, or to increase their own enjoyment while living in the home.
Trendimi courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required. Trendimi’s courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
This course is divided into 5 modules:
- Module 1: An Introduction To Using Feng Shui Indoors
- Module 2: Feng Shui Basics For A Happy, Balanced Home
- Module 3: Common Feng Shui Forms, Doors, And Windows
- Module 4: Feng Shui In The Kitchen, Dining, And Living Spaces
- Module 5: Feng Shui In The Bedroom And Sleeping Spaces
Click the link for more information on the modules.
You’ll learn the following skills:
- What Feng Shui is and how it affects your home
- Creating a happy, balanced home
- The basics of Qi and its meaning in a home
- How to balance shapes and objects
- Why clutter matters
- How to apply Feng Shui in the kitchen
- How to Apply Feng Shui in the bedroom
- How to Apply Feng Shui to living spaces
- How to balance and harmonize your home
- What matters and what doesn’t in Feng Shui
- Where to place electronics and electrical gadgets
Who is this course for?
- Everyone who wants to improve the balance of their home
- People seeking to increase the positive energy in the home while redecorating
- Interior designers and decorators who want to get started with Feng Shui
- Tenants who want to improve the balance of a rental so it feels more like a home
- Homeowners who are moving and want to increase the appeal of a home up for sale
- Hoteliers who want to make the best use of all their rooms
After completing this course, you could:
- Use it to attract more customers to your interior design business
- Add a new service to your decorating business
- Real estate agents can use this knowledge to advise homebuyers, offering an additional edge in their competitive field
- Furniture and soft furnishings retailers can offer advice to boost customer satisfaction
- Homesellers can improve the look and feel of their home to get the sale that they want
- Hoteliers or B&B owners can create a calming haven for paying guests
Grab some more deals!