Grab this weekend pass to a music festival in Barrydale. A whole family weekend full of activities like high tea, champagne brunch, lamb spit, harvest table, full bar and food stalls
This is the deal:
- A weekend pass to the Unplugged62 Festival
- 3 days (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- NB: You can decide which days, bands or activities you want to attend but the ticket is all-inclusive for all 3 days.
See artists such as:
- Nomadic Orchestra
- Matthew Mole
- Gian Groen
- Nick Turner with Jannie Hanepoot
- PLUS 4 Deephouse Djs and Fritz Gun
- Far-away George
- Dorette Roos on cello
- Jaco Kriek on saxophone
Barrydale Unplugged62 festival, Friday 17th – Tuesday 21st March 2023
Friday 17th March
- 5-8pm: Karoo Art Hotel Registration for Tarras dua loop: cyclists/runners/hikers
- 6pm: Karoo Art Hotel wine tasting dinner with Klein Karoo wines.
Book your spot at firstname.lastname@example.org
Karoo Daisy night run (for more info: email@example.com).
Saturday 18th March
- 7-9am: Tradouw ‘Tarras dua’ cycle loop (for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org). Staggered start at the Karoo Art Hotel for all three distances – includes coffee and bagel.
- 3pm: Joubert-Tradauw: High Tea and Chardonnay with Jaco Kriek on saxophone (R150pp, tickets on Quicket, only 50 tickets available).
- 6pm: Joubert Tradauw: Dorette Roos on cello & Faraway George & Fritz Gun
Sunday 19th March
7-9am: Tradouw ‘Tarras doas’ trail run (for more info: email@example.com). Staggered start at the Karoo Art Hotel – includes coffee and bagel.
- 11am: Joubert-Tradauw: Champagne brunch, R180pp with saxophone (tickets on Quicket, only 50 tickets available).
- 6pm: Joubert-Tradauw Prize-giving
- Lamb spit – R180pp; kids under 12 R100 (100 tickets available)
- DJ-set until 12am: DJ Kali; DJ Butters; DJ Adi Fowler
Monday 20th March
- 8am: Tradouw ‘Tarras dua’ hiking trail (for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org). Start at the Karoo Art Hotel – includes coffee and bagel.
- 4pm: Joubert-Tradauw Harvest Table R180pp; Kids under 12 R80 (Book on Quicket)
- 5pm: Joubert-Tradauw Unplugged62
- Nomadic Orchestra, Gian Groen, Matthew Mole, Jannie Hanepoot v Tonder & Nick Turner
Things You Should Know
- A shuttle will be operating all weekend between Joubert-Tradauw and the Karoo Art Hotel.
- Food stalls at Joubert-Tradauw will be open the whole weekend (smoothies, ice creams, hamburgers, pizza, curry, schwarmas, coffee, pancakes and more).