With The Cape Town Pass, exploring the Mother City has never been so easy!
This is the deal:
- Free entry to any FIVE of these amazing Cape Town attractions:
- Cape Point Funicular
- Cape Point Ostrich Farm
- Diamond Museum
- District Six Museum
- Nautical Seal Island Cruise
- Castle of Good Hope
- Drakenstein Lion Park
- Eagle Encounters
- Groot Constantia Wine Cellars Tour
- Le Bonheur Reptiles & Adventures
- The South African Museum
Cape Town has so many incredible things to offer but we don’t always have the time or money to see it all. If you have not had the chance to experience Cape Town’s best, now’s your chance – grab it with both hands!
NB: Promo Pass is valid three months from the date of issue!
What exactly is the Cape Town Pass?
It is an all-inclusive sightseeing package that allows visitors to see the best of Cape Town while saving time and money and it is available in 1, 2, 3, and 5-day increments, and includes free admission to many top attractions and museums. It has been designed to make your sightseeing experience even easier. Forget standing in line for individual attraction tickets and carrying around loose change, this is your all-in-one ticket to top attractions and museums in Cape Town.
What makes The Cape Town Pass great is its partnership with WishTrip! With WishTrip, there is no need for you to use paper maps, brochures, and tickets because everything is digital. All you have to do is download the WishTrip App on your smartphone and you will have a smart digital travel assistant for your mobile phone.
Here are some of the features of the WishTrip App:
- All the info needed for attractions, experiences, tours, and special offers
- Create a digital trip record that includes routes, images, and video. Share easily with your friends.
- Digital Maps for getting around the city and peninsula, even “Take me there” buttons.
- Free Voice Map self-guided tours at selected locations.
- Travel advice, Wi-Fi spots and more.