Experience African culture and luxury with this Cultural Experience Getaway in a Zulu-Inspired Palace at Ammazula African Palace in Kloof!
This is the deal:
- A 1-night stay for 2 people in a Deluxe Room
- A bonus voucher of R50 per person towards a Heartland KZN Horseriding experience
- Breakfast is available at an additional R195 per person (payable directly to the merchant).
- A cheese platter with a bottle of Wine Sauv Blanc Wine at R599.
- A Romantic Turn down can also be arranged. Speak to the merchant about packages.
About your room:
A large room decorated with original African artwork and an antique king-sized bed. Take a breath of fresh air cuddled up close with your partner on your private balcony and enjoy the beautiful views from the comfort of your room. You may even spot a monkey or two and be visited by some colourful birds.
Ammazulu African Palace
Staying at Ammazulu African Palace, you will experience the luxury of five-star accommodation while keeping within your budget. From the second you step into this one-of-a-kind hotel, you will be immersed in the local culture through the numerous displays and furnishings of intricate beadwork designs and original African art pieces. Ammazulu African Palace celebrates KwaZulu-rich Natal’s cultural heritage with colourful, vibrant, and bold décor that can be found everywhere you look. You will have a wonderful stay and a once-in-a-lifetime cultural experience.
Enjoy a Heartland KZN Horseriding experience:
Breathe in the fresh air, and enjoy the views and vistas of Kloof on horseback with a 1-hour horse riding session using the R50 bonus voucher included in this deal. Your session will include interacting with the horses, learning rider safety, grooming horses, and having a farm ride with your companion. They’ll take photos of your ride for you to boast about on social media or have framed and cherish forever.
Attractions and activities in Kloof
- Spend time in nature and visit the Makaranga Botanical Gardens.
- Try something new and book yourself a trip on the Umbeni Steam Train.
- Spend time with the locals, taste some delicious locally produced goods, and visit the Shongweni Farmers Market.
- Weather permitting, if you feel like being active, you and your partner can enjoy an outdoor activity and try Monteseel Rock Climbing Routes.
See more accommodation deals currently running on Daddy’s Deals!