Your clique is iconic – be sure to capture it in a group photoshoot
This is the deal
- A 45-minute on-location photoshoot for up to 4 people
- 30-35 edited images via an online link
- A snippet video
- 5 creative edits
- 1 outfit change/props welcome
- A R50 bonus voucher to use towards a photo book
We all seem to think that we’re talented creatives with our smartphones and Instagram filters.
The fact is that you can’t beat quality pictures taken by professional photographers who know the ins and outs of photography. This is exactly what you’ll get if you book a photo shoot session with Kane’s Photography.
This expert photographer has a talent for bringing out the real you to capture those natural and spontaneous expressions that can’t be posed. In that way, only natural poses are captured, not awkward hunches and tight-lipped smiles.
- Umhlanga Nature Reserve
- Umhlanga Beach
- Chris Saunders Park
- Japanese Gardens
On the fence about getting a group photoshoot? Here are our 3 top reasons why it’s a good idea:
- It’s really fun – relax, be yourself, laugh, pull funny faces and just be happy.
- Your kids are growing up, and fast. Before you know it they’ll be off to college and starting their own lives.
- You’ll make plenty of memories, which will be captured on camera by your professional photographer – it certainly beats blurry selfies.