There is something for everyone at Shayamoya, which makes this the go-to destination for couples and families alike!
This is the deal:
- A 2 night stay for two people
- Includes breakfast daily
Have you and your partner been longing to escape the tedious routines of daily life to a place that embodies the wonderful bliss of nature and the splendor of luxury accommodation?
If the answer is yes, then a stay at Shayamoya Game Lodge is simply a must. Nestled in the heart of Northern KwaZulu Natal, surrounded by gorgeous views of Lake Jozini, the Lebombo Mountains, and vast unspoiled bushveld, lies this unique and breathtakingly beautiful luxury game lodge. Enjoy a relaxing massage in the tranquil Sanctuary.
Shayamoya offers game drives on the Phongolo Nature Reserve, rich in game sightings and birdlife; and boat cruises on Lake Jozini. Additionally, Shayamoya has spectacular indigenous gardens blooming in Winter which is a sight to see, with so many varieties of aloes and succulents.
Privately managed by the Blevin family who has called Pongola home for many years, Shayamoya Game Lodge exudes a warm and friendly atmosphere, making all guests feel at home.
A stay here is an authentic bushveld experience like no
- Waking up to picturesque views of Lake Jozini and admiring the breathtaking views as you sip on your morning coffee.
- Take in the beauty that is the Lebombo Mountains while you watch the sunset.
- Experiencing the invigorating thrill of tiger fishing during one of Shayamoya’s specialty Tiger Fishing excursions.
- Have we got you convinced? We thought so
- The standard bush chalets are appointed with stylish elegance.
- Relax on your private deck overlooking Lake Jozini and the Lebombo Mountains
- The chalets have either King size beds or twin beds and each sleeps 2 guests.
- All rooms have flat-screen TVs, a bar fridge, and overhead fans.
- Guests are welcome to socialise at the central lodge and enjoy a warm cuppa or a chilled drink at the bar.
- The Bundu Pot restaurant allows you to indulge in authentic South African cuisine, so get ready to have your tastebuds tantalised!
- Authentic braais are held outdoors around a crackling fire, giving it a true South African feel that touches every soul – whether you’re a local or a tourist.
- Should the weather allow, take a dip in the sparkling pool or cool off in the shade with a cocktail in hand.
- There is a trampoline, table tennis, and swing bat for the kids.
- Free Wifi available in the public area
- Guided horse safaris at Pakamisa Game Reserve.
- Pay a visit to the game reserves in the area: Phongolo Nature Reserve, Mkuze, Hluhluwe, Ndumu and Tembe Elephant Park, to name a few.
- Take a cultural tour and learn more about the Zulu heritage.
- Spend some time at the beach – Sodwana Bay, Kozi Bay and Lala Nek are all popular spots to catch a tan and splash around in the water.
- A stay at Shayamoya is definitely a bucket-list item, not only for tourists but also for locals.