Appreciate the natural splendour of iSimangaliso Wetland Park at Kosi Forest Lodge
This is the deal
- A 2-night stay for 2 people
- Includes all meals
- Guided activities: guided canoe trips and guided walks in the Raphia forest
Nestled in the magnificent iSimangaliso Wetland Park — one of South Africa’s first World Heritage Sites — Kosi Forest Lodge is truly an unspoiled natural haven. Surrounded by the natural sand forest and a plethora of unspoiled natural life, this destination offers visitors a chance to escape the mundane day-to-day hustle and bustle and experience pure tranquillity and solace in the midst of the wilderness.
Why you should choose Kosi Forest Lodge for your next retreat:
- Marvel at the unparalleled beauty of your natural surroundings such as the magnificent Raphia Palm Forest — the largest palm in the world.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of life while surrendering to the peaceful tranquillity of forest life, listening to the gentle sounds of chirping birds and natural splendour.
- Get adventurous with the range of activities on offer including snorkeling, boat trips, beach excursions and so much more.
- Enjoy spending quality time with your loved one biting into the delicious and authentic food served on site.
- Be treated to a unique forest experience and take a bath under African skies or unwind in the comfort of your room.
- Raphia Palm Forest walk
- Bird watching
- Turtle tracking (in season)
- Lake boat trips
- 4×4 excursion to Kosi mouth
- Tembe Elephant Park