Enjoy sandy white beaches, breathtaking ocean views, crystal clear waters, and exotic cocktails!
This is the deal
- A 2 night stay for 2 people in the hotel
- A 50 bonus voucher to use towards the couple’s dinner bill on one night
- A R65 surcharge per person for breakfast applies
- Purchase additional vouchers to extend your stay
Highlights of Mozambique:
- Diving – some of the best diving sites in the world can be found in this slice of paradise, which is rich with all types of marine life.
- Beaches – Mozambique comprises of 2500 kilometres of beautiful beachfront. Spend your time swimming in the crystal blue waters and sipping exotic cocktails while lying on towels in the warm sun.
- Fishing – some of the best fishing opportunities for marlin and sailfish are found here.
- Music and culture – the marimba is a traditional musical instrument loved in Mozambican culture. Marimba bands are commonly found playing in public areas.
- Cuisine – peri-peri chicken and fresh seafood are popular meals that you should try (and enjoy) while in Mozambique.
Important: The hotel is only accessible with a 4×4 or 4×2 (with a diff lock) vehicle from the Kosi Bay border. Should you not have one of those vehicles, Hotel Phaphalati can arrange for border transfer of R350 per person return, and you can park your car at the border at a cost of R50 per day.