Promoting wellness through massages with this pamper package for 2 in Umhlanga. Rest. Refresh. Restore.
This is the deal:
- A Pamper Package for 2
- A 60-minute Full Body massage
- A 20-minute Indian Head massage
- A 15-minute Foot Ritual
- Bonus voucher of R50 per person towards any treatment valued at R250 or more
Did you know that massages are actually essential for your health? When you think you’re spoiling or treating yourself, you’re actually doing your body a service.
Take your bestie to share in the bliss while you relax, unwind and enjoy time spent together.
Here’s how you’ll benefit in your everyday life after getting this pamper package:
The benefits of a full body massage
- Helps relieve muscle tension and pain. Heat has long been used to ease muscle tension and pain. If you’ve been having back pain, this will sort you out for a while after the massage.
- Reduces stress and anxiety. Let’s face it, who doesn’t have that in this day and age. You can actually help your mental health with a physical treatment. Mind and body are connected.
- Promotes sleep. When you’re stressed and depressed sleeping isn’t an option to some. Get your Z’s in after this treatment, as your body will feel like melted butter!
- May help relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases. A massage helps relieve toxins from the body. This can be said for anything toxic in the body- it will remove what doesn’t belong in your system.
- May help decrease cancer symptoms. If you’re feeling physical pain this is perfect, as it can help you find the enjoyment in life and not be in pain during an uncomfortable disease.
- May boost immunity. Massages are good for relieving toxins, making you healthy inside and out!
The benefits of a head massage
- Relieves stress. Stress is the number one killer. It’s a must to sort out stress. Stress creates tension, which leads to further issues.
- Reduces tension. Who doesn’t have tension? It’s very important for your health to relive tension in the body as it makes muscles stiff and can damage the muscles tissue.
- Ease migraines or headaches. Imagine getting through every day headache free?
- Lowers blood pressure. Massages are good for your physical health! Don’t underestimate the power of a massage.
- Improves circulation to the head and neck. So that you don’t get neck strains when you inevitably work on your laptop, or at a desk.
- Promotes hair growth. This is such a plus!
The Benefits of a Foot Massage
- Improves circulation. If you do any form of exercise, this will make working out less painful.
- Stimulates muscles. Stronger muscles means you can do more physical activity!
- Reduces tension. Get rid of tension throughout your whole body. Start with the feet as they are the windows to your entire body.
- Eases pain. If you have any kind of bodily pain, this will help you feel a bit better.
- Treats blisters, bunions, corns and toenail problems.
Grab it while stocks last!