Sail away to the beautiful Portuguese Islands from Durban on the MSC Orchestra!
This is the deal:
- A 3-night 4-day cruise for two people in a BB cabin ( Balcony Bella cabin) cabin from Durban – Portuguese Island – Durban) ORCHESTRA
- Departs: 02 December 2022
- Accommodation in the cabin category booked
- All meals and entertainment onboard
- Transport to/from your home to the port
- Travel documents (passports and visas are required)
- All items of a personal nature
Experience the beauty of the African Coast and Indian Ocean with an exciting 4-day cruise aboard the luxurious MSC Orchestra Cruise Ship!
The MSC Orchestra boasts elegant yet spacious interiors and features high-quality, resort -style amenities. With endless entertainment and ways to relax and unwind, the MSC Orchestra provides you and your family with nothing but the best cruising experience.
Experience the very best in relaxing and in cruising comfort: steaming sauna, bubbling whirlpools, well-equipped gym as well as the elegant wine-tasting room, the original sushi bar and the tone is set on the welcoming atmosphere. Most of the cabins have balconies, ideal for relaxing and enjoying your memorable holiday.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the African Coast as you cruise from Durban to Portuguese Islands on the MSC Orchestra. The Portuguese Islands is a spectacular, sandy, uninhabited island close to Maputo Bay, host to the capital of Mozambique, under the cover of Inhaca Island, the chosen location for some of the most luxurious resorts of the entire continent.
Enjoy the hot sun and sand of the island, grab a refreshing drink at one of the many kiosks on the island and bathe in the beach.
More information about the MSC Orchestra Cruise Ship:
- Elegant pools
- Jungle Adventure playroom areas for kids
- Lavish Spa, saunas, Turkish baths
- Panoramic disco and more…
Restaurant and Bars:
- L’Ilbiscus Restaurant
- Villa Borghese
- The Savannah Bar
- Barracuda Bar
- L’Icontro Bar
- La Cubana Cigar Room
- The Amber Bar
- La Cantinella Wine Bar
- The Purple Bar
- The Shaker Lounge
- Covet Garden Theatre
- Calabrance Pool Area
- Palm Beach Casino
- Internet Café
- Card Room
- R32 Disco